RE: [css-multicol] remaining issues

The original specification should be sufficient as is. For multicol elements with overflow: visible, the paint order should already place the column rule above the border since they get painted as part of the inline content layer. However, for other values of overflow (i.e. the element is a scroller) you can't satisfy the condition because the border box will clip the rules.

I propose we leave the spec unchanged for this issue.

Thanks,
Rossen