Re: [css3-page][css3-gcpm] implementation coverage

I wrote:

 > CSS3-Page and CSS3-GCPM contain features needed for paged & printed
 > documents. I've created a test document to assess current
 > implementation coverage:
 >
 >   http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/tests/paged-media-ts.html

Continuing this work, here is more documentation on GCPM
implemenations, as well as links to test documents:

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/tests/css-gcpm/coverage.html

In summary, there are multiple implementations of most features.
Synchronization is needed to ensure that implementations converge.

-h&kon