Re: [css-syntax] Multiple !values

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:48:57 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Le 29/10/2013 11:03, Sebastian Zartner a écrit :
> I'd suggest to make a survey again about what syntax is preferred. This
> seemed already very helpful for making a decision on the drag
> pseudo-classes.

Yes, this would be a good thing to do, but only when we’re actually
considering a feature that would use !values other than !important.

At this point this is only something we might want to do in the future.
My point is that Level 3 of Syntax should not be blocked by this. The
proposal here is to make no change to the spec, and reconsider in a
future level.

--
Simon Sapin