Re: [css-cascade] CSS Cascade Level 3 Candidate Recommendation

On 10/28/13 7:09 AM, "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net> wrote:

>* fantasai wrote:
>>The CSSWG recently published CSS Cascading and Inheritance Level 3
>>as a Candidate Recommendation:
>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-cascade/
>>
>>W3C encourages implementations of this module, and welcomes
>>feedback resulting from such implementation. Requests for new
>>features will be assigned to Level 4.
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2013OctDec/0079.html the
>Working Group might want to check out why W3C Management considers the
>document to be dead, and let us know if that is proper and intentional.

The "Retired" heading is showing up on every publication history page I've
accessed. I think either it's a mistake that it's showing up, or it's a
mistake to interpret it the way Ian did. Perhaps it's only meant to be
relevant if there's a date entry under the heading?

Thanks,

Alan