[css-snappoints] Unofficial draft of Scroll Snap Points

From: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:34:42 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: Matt Rakow <marakow@microsoft.com>, Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Hi all!

During the last year  we've been discussing the addition of a new CSS module describing our snap points behavior. Our proposal [1] defines how to control panning and scrolling behavior with "snap points."  The goal is to create an interoperable panning experience through CSS that works on touch and other input devices.  This will enable web developers to create paginated content or section content into logical groups.  We believe this will make a difference and enhance the experience of touch content, without sacrificing mouse interactions.

Thanks,
Rossen

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-snappoints