[cssom-view] Behavior of getBoxQuads, convert*FromNode

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 21:28:31 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The following section currently just has the IDL; the algorithms for each
method is not specified yet:

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom-view/#the-geometryutils-interface

There are a number of emails discussing what these should do in certain
edge cases, but I haven't seen a clear description of what they should do
on a more fundamental level, so I'm not sure how to specify them.

Can someone describe these methods so I have something to work from? Are
there concepts from other specs I should hook into? Are there any
implementations I can look at?

cheers
--
Simon Pieters