Re: [matrix][cssom-view] DOMPoint, DOMPointLiteral definitions

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:

> That's what the spec has right now, but it calls them DOMRectReadOnly and
> DOMRect (since the mutable one has a constructor, it's nicer for it to have
> a short name).
>
> The two interfaces now have their top/right/bottom/left attributes
> identical. We could move them to a common interface, like DOMRectBase or
> AbstractDOMRect.

I think DOMRect should extend DOMRectReadOnly so we don't have to duplicate
top/left/bottom/right or future read-only APIs, and it'll be a bit easier
for methods taking rectangle parameters to just take a DOMRectReadOnly.
WebIDL lets us extend read-only attributes to make them writable in the
subinterface, using the "inherit" syntax.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*