Re: [css-shapes] interpolation update - ready for LC again?

> On Nov 22, 2013, at 1:28 AM, "Alan Stearns" <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> I've updated the interpolation section [1] of CSS Shapes and added
> 'Animatable' lines to the propdef tables. This is the last of the changes
> I think were required from TPAC decisions, so I think the draft is ready
> for last call again.
>
> In summary, if you're interpolating between <basic-shape> functions, the
> functions need to be the same shape, use the same reference box, and avoid
> keywords that have no interpolation defined. If all of these strictures
> apply, then you interpolate between the function parameters as a simple
> list of length, percentage or calc. But I've added one additional rule
> that allows interpolation between identical keywords. So 'circle(3em at
> top left)' can interpolate with 'circle(6em at top left)'

Why not define interpolation for different parts of a shape? For circle you can split it in interpolation for radius and interpolation of position. While one may not be animate able, the other still is. Or is it that what you did?

Greetings
Dirk