Re: XSL requirements in TPAC 2013 agenda

On 11/10/13 8:49 PM, "Tony Graham" <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:

>It's not clear to me why the TPAC 2013 agenda [1] lists the XSL 1.0
>requirements [2] but not the XSL-FO 2.0 requirements [3].  The XSL-FO 2.0
>requirements has sections on footnotes, marginalia, copyfitting, and line
>numbering, etc., that are of more current interest to CSS and to the
>Digital Publishing IG.

It's because I randomly came across the old link, and didn't realize there
was a newer one. Thanks!

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.