Re: [css3-fonts] font-language-override: substantive comments

A practical example would be the fonts Myanmar Text, a system font on
Windows 8 which has a language system "KAR" for the Karen languages ant
Padauk and Padaik Book which has a language system for S'gaw Karen 'ksw'.

If a web developer uses the Padauk font and if browsers fall back to
Myanmar Text, there needs to be a way of expressing that. Default
rendering, ie Burmese/Mon rendering isn't suitable.

Also works in reverse if developer specifies myanmar text font, and my
amdroid devices fall back to Padauk.

Andree