Re: [cssom] Rationale for including (or not) CSSCharsetRule

I did so after reviewing current implementations, and finding a global
binding for CSSCharsetRule as well as finding members for
CSSRule.CHARSET_RULE. There seemed to be no reason to gratuitously break
compatibility with DOM-2 Style by removing this.