Re: Fwd: [cssom-view] Add a "smooth" parameter to scroll To and s

On Fri, 24 May 2013 18:03:15 +0200, Christopher Palmer (BLOOMBERG/ 731
LEXIN) <cpalmer18@bloomberg.net> wrote:

> Does it make sense to additionally allow the user control on the type of
> smooth scrolling they want?  Something like smooth-linear,
> smooth-ease-in-out, etc?  This seems a lot like a standard transition,
> and I would assume users would want the same types of controls over it.
> Specifying duration also comes to mind.

This has been discussed in the thread already.

I think we should revisit this when the current proposal has
implementation experience.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software