Re: ::distributed and relative selectors (Was Re: [shadowdom]: Using :root to specify the insertion point in ::distributed)

From: Hayato Ito <hayato@google.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:20:33 +0900
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
A '::distributed' functional pseudo element in blink now suports a
relative selector.
https://codereview.chromium.org/15657003/

So far, the spec is good. I've not found any issue in the spec when I
was implementing that.

As for other use cases of relative selectors, such as Selectors API
level 2, I'd like to implement that too. But I am not sure how stable
the spec is.
Is there any opinions?

--
Hayato