Re: [suggestion] A new display value

Hi.

well, I was wondering it just as "pointer-events: none" works...I wasn't
aware of it!
I searched it in display, position pseudo-elements...maybe it was just not
"obvious" enough :p
works fine!

Thanks! :)

--
*Felipe N. Moura*
Senior Web Developer

Website:  http://felipenmoura.org
 Twitter:    @felipenmoura <http://twitter.com/felipenmoura>
LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/qGmq

Meet some of my projects:
BrazilJS Conference <http://braziljs.com.br/>  |  BrazilJS
Foundation<http://braziljs.org>
|  Power Polygon <http://github.com/braziljs/power-polygon>  |
TheWebMind<http://thewebmind.org/>  |
PHPDevBar<https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/addon/php-developer-toolbar/>
LinuxUser #508332
*Changing  the  world*  is the least I expect from  myself!