Re: [css-compositing]new Editor's draft posted

From: Jeremie Patonnier <jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 19:12:33 +0200
To: "Robert O'Callahan" <robert@ocallahan.org>
Cc: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Here some quick examples (I'm sure rik has some better ones):

   - http://makephotoshopfaster.com/
   - http://www.okb.es/

And more about why designers would love to have such blending capacity in a
browser:

   -
   http://tympanus.net/codrops/2012/08/15/inject-energy-into-your-mobile-design-with-light-effects/

Best,