Re: [css-compositing]new Editor's draft posted

In preparation of the Tokyo face-to-face, I made the compositing spec [1]
ready for the next working draft.
I added several examples and did general cleanup.

During the joint FX day, I would like to discuss the issue of how we can
determine what the backdrop of an element with blending is.
Specifically:
- what CSS constructs create groups that limit the backdrop
- how can we specify this and in what spec should we do this
- how can we ensure that this can be implement in a interoperable way.

1: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/rawfile/default/compositing/index.html