Re: [css-color] Have you considered standardizing a rgba(#RRGGBB, <alpha-value>) notation?

There is discussion in the FXTF (and I think it's made it into the ED as well) to apply filters only to specific areas of an element such as borders, shadows or backgrounds.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou