Introduction (was Re: [CSSWG] Minutes Telecon 2013-05-08)

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 6:54 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>wrote:

> Present:

 jerenkrantz

/me waves hello

I guess that we should introduce ourselves now.  =)  My name is Justin
Erenkrantz and I'm currently representing Bloomberg along with Shezan Baig
and Chris Palmer.  We have recently completed the magic W3C dance to
officially join this WG.

We have a version of Chromium that we are using for one of our upcoming
products - in general, our patches are available up on GitHub (
https://github.com/bloomberg/chromium.bb).  As we are using CSS more
heavily in our products, we feel that we have some meaningful ideas and
experiences to contribute to the relevant specifications.

In order to get up-to-speed, we're going to primarily lurk until the Tokyo
F2F - but, we'll be joining the weekly con-calls and are now subscribed to
this list.  I will be at the Tokyo F2F and look forward to meeting those of
you that will be present!

We look forward to working with you all!  -- justin