Re: [css-color] Have you considered standardizing a rgba(#RRGGBB, <alpha-value>) notation?

That confused me too at first. red here was a sample color reference (named color). It could be deeppink instead. Only by coincidence it matches a color channel.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou