Re: [css-color] Have you considered standardizing a rgba(#RRGGBB, <alpha-value>) notation?

I think we’re starting to need color manipulation functions. They are going to be immensely useful when combined with variables too, but also different color formats, named colors etc. For example, LESS has color functions like alpha(), darken(), lighten() etc.