[css3-multicol] Re: [CSSWG] Minutes Telecon 2013-05-01

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 01:04:37 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: "www-style\@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
>From the minutes:

 >    Rossen: The multicol situation is part of a bigger problem which we won't
 >            solve immediately, but perhaps we can deal with multicol earlier.
 >    ACTION: Rossen to figure out what to do in the frag spec, though no
 >            change to multicol spec

I support this resolution; we shouldn't try to solve this in the
multicol spec.

In order for Multicol to make progress, tests need to be reviewed.
Opera has sumbitted most of the tests, so I don't feel like reviewing
them. Here's a place to start:

  http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/spec/CSS3-MULTICOL/owner/oyvind/status/submitted/status/updated/status/issue/status/spec/status/rejected/load/t98/#t16

Help appreciated.

Cheers,