Re: [css3-page] feedback

Hi TJ!

I guess you are right. I have seen several references to successful
usages of Paged Media (Stack Overflow, among others) but now I don't
recall anyone mentioning usage of Web Browser (at least not for the
more advance usage like page counters). Perhaps I should look into
other solutions, like mentioned WeasyPring
(https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint).

Thx!

Best regards,
Łukasz