Re: [mediaqueries4] - Pointer size/accuracy

The display device problem is, that I will make action fields very good
usable on small displays. If you use your finger, browser should say me
"very coase" (by very high resolution) or "coase" by smaller resolution or
by usage of drawing stick. That have pixel, dpi and/or pointer device type
as source of the problem, not only pixels, right?

At moment I have no examples for accuracy > 150 px.

I think, it is possible, that there are other types of usage of web browser
like painting on canvas or games, which will know, how exactly a pointer
can be used... But it is not my beer. Sorry. Please ask html5 game
developer.

Best regards

RK