Re: [css3][background] background-size as the background shorthand

Looks like WebKit has added "a settings" to allow clients not to reset
bg-size by the shorthand.

Changeset 147034 – Add a settings to disallow initializing background-size
if background shorthand doesn't include it.
<http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/147034>

--
Masataka Yakura
<myakura.web@gmail.com>