[css-flexbox] Syntax for maximum support

From: irfan mir <theirf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:18:09 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello CSS Working Group,

I've been playing with flexbox recently now that the syntax is stable and
am just wondering if the syntax I used is proper for maximum support. I
would use a Javascript ployfill, but there isn't one for the new syntax
yet. So, in order to get maximum support, I am using the old syntax and
current syntax.

Please correct me if I am doing anything wrong. I am trying to get maximum
support in all the browser that at some point supported some version of the
flexbox module.

                /*2009 syntax*/
display:-moz-box;
display:-ms-box;