Re: [css3-page] Flexbox or table algorithm for page-margin box layout

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:34:23 +1300
To: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>wrote:
>
>> The current algorithm never makes the boxes overlap, if widths are 'auto':
>>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css3-page-20130314/#variable-sizing
>

> If B is the width of the page area, then it must overlap A or C right?

I mean, even if B's box doesn't technically overlap A or C, the contents of
B and the contents of A or C will overlap. From the author's/user's point
of view there's no difference.

Rob
--
Wrfhf pnyyrq gurz gbtrgure naq fnvq, “Lbh xabj gung gur ehyref bs gur
Tragvyrf ybeq vg bire gurz, naq gurve uvtu bssvpvnyf rkrepvfr nhgubevgl