Re: [css4-background] use cases for 'border-corner-shape'?

Questions from authors are easier to search for though. It’s hard (or impossible) to google for websites using a particular design so we can only do it from memory. I know I’ve seen (and needed myself too) bevel and scoop corners several times (notch not so much, admittedly), but it’s practically impossible to remember where. I find it a bit strange if you haven’t.

Also, in many (if not most) of the author questions I linked to, there was an image or fiddle for the look they were going for, so it’s pretty obvious that border-corner-shape would solve their use case. Other of my links were tutorials.

Authors aren’t doing it (just) with (border-)images, they’re doing it with pseudoelements, borders, CSS gradients and all kinds of other weird hacks.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou