[css4-background] border-corner-shape extension point?

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:10:45 +0200
Cc: fantasai <fantasai@inkedblade.net>
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi all,

Today, I released [1] an app [2] which allows people to experiment with the upcoming border-corner-shape [3] property before it’s implemented in browsers, so we get timely feedback. One idea that James Padolsey suggested [4] was to allow people to define custom corner shapes, perhaps by cubic beziers. I think it’s a good idea, perhaps if we re-use the existing cubic-bezier() [5] notation from transitions and move it to css4-values as a new value type.
Thoughts?

[1]: http://lea.verou.me/2013/03/preview-border-corner-shape-before-implementations/
[2]: http://leaverou.github.com/border-corner-shape
[3]: http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css4-background/#border-corner-shape