Re: [css3-align] Some questions about justify-self

On 03/21/2013 04:46 PM, Christian Biesinger wrote:

>> Note, biesi, this spec needs a clean-up. :) What you're looking at
>> is very much a first draft.
>
> That's fine :) I was hoping that me trying to implement it would help
> getting the spec into a better state. Does that sound reasonable?

Personally, I think (Tab and)? I should do a round of revision first,
so that at least what's there seems correct. It's a bit sloppy atm,
and I'd rather you didn't run into such problems as would be fixed by
a proper review while you're partway through writing code.

But, your call. :P

~fantasai