Re: URI tokenization and tabs

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:10:29 -0700
To: Mike Samuel <mikesamuel@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Mike Samuel <mikesamuel@gmail.com> wrote:
> CSS3's tokenization seems different from CSS2.1 in one regard that has me puzzled, and browsers seem to implement CSS2.1's version.

You are looking at a *very* obsolete version of the spec.  Please view
the editor's draft instead, at <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-syntax>,
which has been 100% rewritten.

Apologies for the TR version still being that 10-year old version.  I
am very close to getting the ED sufficient to be officially put up
there; in the meantime, CSS 2.1 is the official definition of the
language's syntax.

~TJ