Re: [css3-flexbox] ambiguity in flex shorthand?

At the end of the section, the spec says "A unitless zero that is not
already preceded by two flex factors must be interpreted as a flex
factor. To avoid misinterpretation or invalid declarations, authors
must specify a zero <flex-basis> component with a unit or precede it
by two flex factors."

So it will be the first of your options.

-christian

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 6:02 AM, Daniel Glazman