Re: [css3-values] Undefining viewport units in Paged Media

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:31:53 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Le 19/03/2013 07:44, Simon Sapin a écrit :
> Suggested change: css3-values defines viewport units to be based on a
> rectangle that is the ICB in continuous media, but undefined by
> css3-value in paged media. (css3-page is expected to define it.)

Here is a patch (also attached) for this change, as resolved in
yesterday’s conf call. Consider this a "pull request" ;)

I’m using git-remote-hg to access the Mercurial repository with git:

If you prefer using Mercurial, hg-git should be compatible (produce the
same commit hashes):

Using the patch as a plain diff might work too. Or give me the green
light and I’ll push it.

Hope this helps,
Simon Sapin