Re: [css-flexbox] Making percentage margins/padding consistent with Grid

On Wednesday 2013-03-06 16:01 -0800, Daniel Holbert wrote:
> > Correct on both counts.
> >
> > ~TJ
>
> Cool, thanks for confirming. This seems like a reasonable change to me.

It does seem reasonable, though I also don't want it to delay when
we ship flexbox.  (In other words, if we could ship flexbox in the
next release without this change, I'd ship it, and then get this
change into the following release.)

However, as implementations ship and stabilize, and content starts
depending on those implementations, we're going to become unable to
make changes of this sort.  We *want* that to happen -- it's a sign
of something being a success.  From a Gecko perspective we're
probably ok with this right now, but the time frame in which that
will continue to be true is hopefully measured in months.

-David