[css-masking] Review request before going to LC

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 06:13:21 -0800
To: "www-svg@w3.org list" <www-svg@w3.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

In the last couple of weeks I modified CSS Masking[1] to address the requests of the CSS WG and SVG WG.
* The specification text references definitions and examples of CSS3 Background and Borders[2], where the text matched.
* The section "Module interactions" advises the reader of this references and provides a table with terms that have a different meaning in CSS Masking.
* The last resolutions like unclipped masking with the 'mask' element if the attributes 'x', 'y', 'width' and 'height' were not specified are included as well.

I would like to ask for a review of the specification before going to LC.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/default/masking/index.html