Re: Editing CSSOM and CSSOM View

From: Shane Stephens <shans@google.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 20:49:00 +1100
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi Simon,

I'm nominally an editor of these specifications, however I haven't been
able to contribute as much as I would like to due to other commitments.

Personally, I would welcome you as an additional editor and would be happy
either to remain an editor or remove my name as Glenn and yourself saw fit.

Cheers,
    - Shane