Implementing css3-syntax (was: Re: Exit criteria in the wake of 3 engines)

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:59:07 +0100
To: Reece Dunn <msclrhd@googlemail.com>
Le 06/03/2013 11:46, Reece Dunn a écrit :
> For one, my ebook reader (Cainteoir Text-to-Speech
> [www.reecedunn.co.uk/cainteoir <http://www.reecedunn.co.uk/cainteoir>])
> will be implementing the CSS3 Counter Styles specification, and possibly
> other specifications as well such as the CSS3 Syntax module.

Hi,

If you’re implementing css3-syntax, please look at the editor’s draft
which was completely rewritten from the 2003 working draft.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-syntax/

Be aware however that this is still an early draft, no very stable yet.
(My own implementation already has to catch up on spec changes made in
the last few weeks.)

--
Simon Sapin