Implementing css3-syntax (was: Re: Exit criteria in the wake of 3 engines)

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:59:07 +0100
To: Reece Dunn <msclrhd@googlemail.com>
Le 06/03/2013 11:46, Reece Dunn a écrit :
> For one, my ebook reader (Cainteoir Text-to-Speech
> [www.reecedunn.co.uk/cainteoir <http://www.reecedunn.co.uk/cainteoir>])
> will be implementing the CSS3 Counter Styles specification, and possibly
> other specifications as well such as the CSS3 Syntax module.

If you’re implementing css3-syntax, please look at the editor’s draft
which was completely rewritten from the 2003 working draft.

Be aware however that this is still an early draft, no very stable yet.
(My own implementation already has to catch up on spec changes made in
the last few weeks.)

Simon Sapin