Re: Possible Vendor Prefix Solution

Of course the web *is* full of unprefixed uses of the properties, because
developers frequently add the unprefixed variant to their style rules while
the spec is still in draft.

The problem is two-fold, and we'd do well to treat these separately:

* Varying browser support (implementations of different revisions of the
specs, etc)
* Buggy implementations

Stu Cox