Re: [CSS4 color][CSS4 transition] color pre-multiplied vs non pre-multiplied was (Re: [CSSWG] Minutes TPAC Tue 2012-10-30 AM I: Abstract Directions, Transforms, Transitions)

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:11:59 -0800
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
The sliders would be for, say, a gradient fill on a layer effect, right, or for creating a new gradient fill on the palette and then dragging the gradient tool across a transparent background? Yes, that's another way to do it, instead of what I described (a little more work, if you ask me, since black-to-white is already a preset, and creating a alpha channel for the whole image takes but a single click). And yes, the color slider would be green to green, and the opacity slider would be 100% to 0%. I wouldn't set it as green to black.