Re: Linking test suites to specs

On 6/27/13 2:40 PM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com> wrote:
>> This never made it on to the already full agenda of yesterday's meeting
>>&
>> I'm not even sure it requires that precious time.  If no one objects to
>>me
>> making this proposed change to the spec header, I'll proceed
>>(approximately
>> this time tomorrow).
>>
>> To reiterate, the changes I'll be making are:
>>
>> Add the Test Suite section to all of the specs ­ those with no tests
>>labeled
>> "none yet"
>> Link to the test suite cover page per fantasai's suggestion
>
>What'll the markup look like?  Either a "none yet" string, or a link
>to the test suite cover page?  What text should the link contain -
>just the link itself, or something else?

Yes, either "none yet" or a link to the cover page. For example:

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css3-flexbox/nightly-unstable

And just the link is fine.

However, these test suite links have versions in them - is that going to
be problematic? Input from Peter is welcome here as I'm not super familiar
(yet) with these things are built and labeled.