Re: [css3-multicol] Section 2. The multi-column model, Example 8

Le Mer 26 juin 2013 16:35, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Something bugs me with the examples, all the examples in the multi-column
> model spec. The descenders of last lines of each and all columns of
> multi-column elements are overlapping into the padding area of the
> multi-column div and this shouldn't be. (In other words, the p,j,y,q,g
> glyphs overlap the bottom blue lines)
>
> § 2. The multi-column model, Example 8
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-multicol/#the-multi-column-model

Okay. I know what is happening, what's causing this:

font: bold 14px/19px Arial,sans-serif;

At line 23:

.cols { width: 500px; height: 200px; background: #fff; position: relative;
border: solid 5px blue; margin: 0.5em 2em 1em 0; font: bold 14px/19px
Arial, sans-serif }

If your browser has minimum font-size set to above 14px, then there will
be overlapping occurring!

Gérard

--
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011