Compositing and Blending / canvas

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:13:25 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Dear HTML WG,

The CSS WG's Compositing and Blending Level 1 spec (WD at this
time) defines an extension to canvas [1]. We would like to ask
for your review and feedback on how we should proceed here; on
one hand, this extension clearly belongs to Blending but on
another it could be better to have all canvas stuff defined in
one single place, your documents. We don't have a strong opinion
here, maybe the current situation is ok and we only need a few
links.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/compositing/#canvascompositingandblending

</Daniel>