Re: [cssom-view][css-ui] elementsFromPoint() and pointer-events:paint-order

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:11:06 +0200, Elliott Sprehn <esprehn@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Off the top of my head, I dunno.  I'm fine with leaving this off for
>> now - it can always be added in the future if someone comes up with a
>> good use-case.
>>

> I'm fine leaving it off, I thought you (Simon) wanted it which is why I
> suggested a flag.

OK, let's leave it for now. Me wanting something isn't a good reason to
add it to the spec. :-)

FWIW, the reason was basically that IE did it, I didn't find it insane,
and the use cases would be addressed either way. You guys disagreed on the
insane part.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software