[css-align] Some issues for align-self

From: Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@google.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:50:31 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
[I mentioned this in a previous thread at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Jun/0348.html, but I
don't want this to get lost in that thread]

I was looking at this:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-align/#align-self-property

I think the spec is wrong here (it's definitely inconsistent), per
section two align-self only applies to flex/grid, and I think that
makes the most sense. But here, "Applies To" mentions block-level
elements, and I think the description for abs pos boxes isn't right.
There's also some mention of justify-* properties that should
presumably be align-*.

Making it apply to non-flex/grid seems a little weird, for the reason
mentioned in the "Block-level boxes" paragraph.

thoughts?
-christian