[css-shapes] Can I start a new editor's draft for level 2?

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:15:58 -0700
To: W3C WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
Hey all,

There are a number of shape values and properties that I've postponed from
level 1 to level 2 of CSS Shapes. They are currently parked on a wiki page
[1]. At the Tokyo FTF, there were some SVG folks who wanted a draft to
point to for their future work on shape-inside. Are there any objections
to my starting up an editor's draft for CSS Shapes Module Level 2?

Thanks,

Alan

[1] http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css-shapes