Re: [cssom] Constructor for MediaList

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> CSSOM currently has a constructor defined for MediaList. This was not
> present in http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~**checkout~/csswg/cssom/Attic/**
> Overview.html?rev=1.166;**content-type=text%2Fhtml#the-**
> medialist-interface<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/csswg/cssom/Attic/Overview.html?rev=1.166;content-type=text%2Fhtml#the-medialist-interface>
>
> I can't find any discussion that led to the addition of this constructor.
> If there was any, please provide a pointer.
>
> As far as I can tell, at present the created object cannot be used for
> anything.

btw, lack of support for this constructor was a minor impediment to
creating tests in the recent Tokyo TTWF, at least until I pointed out that
one simply needed to create them indirectly by specifying a @media rule in
a style sheet; but yes, I don't see any place to use a MediaList once
constructed;