Re: Positive news

On 6/21/13 4:55 AM, Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:15:53 +0200, Vickers, Mark
> <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com> wrote:
>
>> OK, great! So, how can the IG help get the test cases done? This would be a
>> new task for the IG, but I think it would make sense.
>>

> This was discussed during the call (the minutes should be available soon on the
> css wg list), but to summarize: Opera has promised to provide test cases for
> this feature.
>
> Of course, the more the better, so if anybody has tests to contribute they are
> welcome!

Please let me know if there are anything I can do to help. Tomo-Digi doesn't
have specific test cases for css3-ui UDLR features but has good experience
designing and writing test cases and code with UDLR features for broadcasting
standards. Also, we've been developing TV apps using these features for 12 years.

Yosuke

--
Yosuke Funahashi
co-Chair, W3C Web and TV Interest Group