Re: [cssom-view] colorDepth/pixelDepth, match implementations or theoretical purity?

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:

> I tend to think if it's something that authors never care about we
> wouldn't have added it to two different properties on the screen
> object and to media queries.  Though maybe I'm wrong.

The Screen object properties are very old. I think it's very plausible they
were added for no good reason. We did things like that back then :-). MQ
less so, but still pretty old.

Rob
--
Jtehsauts tshaei dS,o n" Wohfy Mdaon yhoaus eanuttehrotraiitny eovni le
atrhtohu gthot sf oirng iyvoeu rs ihnesa.r"t sS?o Whhei csha iids teoa