Re: [cssom-view] colorDepth/pixelDepth, match implementations or theoretical purity?

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:44:12 +1200
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:

> I tend to think if it's something that authors never care about we
> wouldn't have added it to two different properties on the screen
> object and to media queries.  Though maybe I'm wrong.

The Screen object properties are very old. I think it's very plausible they
were added for no good reason. We did things like that back then :-). MQ
less so, but still pretty old.

Rob
--
Jtehsauts tshaei dS,o n" Wohfy Mdaon yhoaus eanuttehrotraiitny eovni le
atrhtohu gthot sf oirng iyvoeu rs ihnesa.r"t sS?o Whhei csha iids teoa