Re: CSS overprinting

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:09:09 -0700
To: robert@ocallahan.org
Cc: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Most (if not all) prepress systems will do this automatically. ie they will
look at what you print (ie text) and the color (ie solid black) and will
turn on overprinting for that content.
If a browser were to support host based separations [1], it would be a
problem but I don't think anyone is working on that.

1:
http://jonathangrover.com/teaching/students/indd/InDesign-separations-create.pdf