[mediaqueries] RESOLVED: 'not', 'only', 'and', 'or' are invalid media types

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:09:31 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Earlier, we resolved that 'not', 'only', 'and', 'or' are invalid media

I've updated the media queries level 4 spec to reflect that resolution:

and created a couple of tests:

All browsers fail the test that relates to 'or' being invalid.
Webkit/Blink and Presto pass the rest, but Gecko fails (I couldn't test

I was wondering if we should also errata MQ level 3, and if yes, what the
work flow for doing that is.

  - Florian