Re: [css4-background] use cases for 'border-corner-shape'?

@Lea Verou

In fact, I am more concerned about how to use the border or other
attributes to achieve this effect: http://dabblet.com/gist/3820382
1. can have a better box-shadow effect (do not use the filter: drop-shadow)
2. do not use the pseudo-elements

PS: You on the border-radius of the ppt is really cute. With Chinese
speaking call: 萌, Japanese called:かわいい.

以上
一丝